Well, I can't say No for his request ( since he's a picky eater) ..I don't mind to make what he requested..as long as he eat. He promised me he will EAT. Let see!!!...
here is the receipe that I use to cook :
400 gr Sausage de Toulouse ( you can also replace the sausages with veal )
350 gr Green Lentilles
1 big Onion ( sliced thin )
1 carot ( medium size ), peeled and sliced
2 garlic ( *don't peeled the skin )
1 bouillon de beef ( 1 canned of beef broth)
2 bay leave
3 branches of parsley + more to serve
Salt + Peper
4 cups cold waters
- In a pressure cooker, heat two tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. When warm, add the Onion, and thyme and sweat for 4 minutes, stirring and without browning.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Add the sausage and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes
- Add the lentils, carrot, parsley twigs, bay leaves, water and Bouillon de beef ( beef stock). Bring to a simmer and season with salt and pepper. Cover for 23 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Keep warm.* ( I use pressure cooker to make it fast )
- Add a dash of paprika and freshly chopped parsly. Serve without waiting.