Thursday, August 25, 2011

Red and White in August


I would presented this  salad  for special event with red and white theme for food blogger that I follow. hope can fit to the theme.

Since I got a lot of stock of cherry tomato growing so fast in my garden. what I need to do is just add some Mozarella cheese.

Ingredients :
Bunch of Cherry tomato
Mozzarella cheese

Sauce:
Vinegar Oil
Mustard 
Olive oil
1 tsp honey
Mint / coriander leaves

How to :
1. Rinse tomatoes with clean water. Drain
2.Drain the water on mozzarella cheese from the package ( usually there is a water in the  package). Put aside.

Sauce:
2 tsp dijon mustard
2 Tbsp vinegar oil
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp honey

Mixed well all the ingredients of sauce and pour on top of the salad that you already prepare in the plate.

Voila, Bon appétit





2 comments:

Dian Degen said...

wahh..br gw mau nyetor salad ini.. dah keduluan lo Sus..:-) it's also my favorite salad!

Susy Barrat said...

samaan ya say..sorry diduluin..hehehhe