Fondant au Chocolate
Makes 12 muffin-size
- 180 gr unsalted butter
- 150 g Dark Chocolate
- 75 g Castor Sugar
- 45 g flour
- A pinch of sea salt
- 6 large egg ( use only 3 whole eggs and 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract ( optional ..sometime I use but most of the time I'm not using it)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and have 8 muffin molds ready (You can also place paper cases inside muffin molds or if you have silicon muffin mold, you can place the chocolate dough right away no need the paper case ); set aside.
- In a small pot, melt the butter + Chocolate in microwave about 2 minutes ( until the chocolate melted) Let cool slightly.
- In the bowl of combine the eggs,sugar, salt . Mixed them well until the dough smooth.
- Pour the butter+ Chocolate inside
- Add the flour batter Mixed about 5 minutes
- Cover the dough and place in the refrigerateur about 1-2 hr before cook.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the blade of a sharp knife comes out dry when inserted in the middle. Let cool and dust with confectioner’s sugar, if you like, when serving.